[TACRAO] Listserv 2018 TACRAO Election Results

Papari, Joe jpapari at mail.smu.edu
Fri Sep 28 02:14:32 CDT 2018

Hello TACRAO members,

It is with great pleasure that I report to you that the election has closed, and the votes have been cast and tabulated.  Your elected incoming officer slate for the TACRAO 2018-2019 Executive Committee is:

President-Elect:
Bobby Lothringer, University Registrar
Texas Woman's University

VP-Records & Registration:
Nancy Faris, District Director of Academic & Student Records
Dallas County Community College District

VP-Technology:
Bobbie Brown, Registrar
Texas Tech University

Treasurer:
Melinda Carroll, Senior Director of Enrollment Management/Registrar
North Central Texas College

On behalf of the TACRAO organization, I sincerely congratulate each of these individuals.  I trust that our membership will offer them the support in the upcoming year when they officially take office.  They will be installed into their new offices during the 2018 Annual Business Meeting.  I am confident that these individuals will provide strong and professional leadership to the Executive Committee.

I would also like to thank the Nominations and Elections Committee for their work in presenting this excellent slate of officers.  The N&E Committee included Oscar Reyna-Chair (Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi), Maggie Hinojosa- Chair Elect 2019 (University of Texas-Rio Grande Valley), Lynda Langham (Stephen F. Austin State University) and Latoya Whitaker (Baylor College of Medicine).

I look forward to seeing all of you at our Annual Meeting at Fort Worth Convention Center on November 4-7, 2018.  Please visit the 2018 Conference<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tacrao.org_content.asp-3Fcontentid-3D180&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=P7x1Y3gZBLkVvdUo4eBn96RleqsIi5CtPMEKLHgNrFU&s=N3Hb6vKtmpbHH91_ZtWT2ZVxI_xas6Ta7Hqwy3M8f1U&e=> website for registration and to make your hotel reservations.

Yours Respectfully,

Joe Papari
Director of Enrollment Services
Southern Methodist University

TACRAO<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tacrao.org_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=P7x1Y3gZBLkVvdUo4eBn96RleqsIi5CtPMEKLHgNrFU&s=pIXkYs3eCvd15fkAKJyBK_3AKwv5OB6Ci40hQsZYGDg&e=> President 2017-2018
jpapari at smu.edu<mailto:jpapari at smu.edu>
V: 214-768-2056
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D456D0.FC6F35C0]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tacrao.org_2018ftwtx&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=P7x1Y3gZBLkVvdUo4eBn96RleqsIi5CtPMEKLHgNrFU&s=UGElNOMurE8SV110iVXBPaoXNTUOxhgeE5FuXl9WpFo&e=>