[TACRAO] Listserv (no subject)

Michele Stevens1 mstevens at fpctx.edu
Thu Sep 27 08:53:22 CDT 2018

We just have an understood policy that says that any student that is living on campus cannot take online classes unless that is the only way that the class is offered or if there is a conflict that will not allow them to take that class and they need it to graduate.  All extenuating circumstances must go through me before they can take online courses.  I hope this helps!

Michele Stevens
Director of Enrollment Management/CAMS Manager/VCT Coordinator
Frank Phillips College