[TACRAO] Listserv (no subject)

Brandi.Havens Brandi.Havens at clarendoncollege.edu
Thu Sep 27 08:07:14 CDT 2018

I have been asked to survey other institutions and how they handle their students that live on campus and their course schedules.  Is there any institutions that limits the amount of online courses that a student can take if they live in on campus housing?

If so can you possibly tell me how your institution handles this and what types of policies you have to handle this type of situation.

Thank you.

Brandi Havens
Registrar
Clarendon College
(806) 874-3571 ext 107
P.O. Box 968
Clarendon, TX 79226
 For more information please visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mimecast.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=veCK8ZZoH0XfA62vUe83KT4DT50Uupi24k33o7DeZe0&s=gfvG_nFOLxOSf7fvz9WvTuB_8DKoZT5e4s7FzHzci4s&e=