[TACRAO] Listserv F-1 Claim to Residency

Bennett, Scott sbennett at Lee.Edu
Tue Sep 25 07:48:25 CDT 2018

Good morning, all,

I know this is an item that has been discussed ad nauseam but I thought I'd just bring it up and go away quietly after a few responses.

Do you allow F-1 students to claim Texas Residency?

Do you allow an F-1 student to claim Texas Residency if they have met the requirements per TEC Section 54.052(a)(3)?

Thanks!

Scott M. Bennett
Registrar
Lee College
sbennett at lee.edu
This communication, including any attachments, may contain privileged and/or confidential information or knowledge that is otherwise protected from disclosure.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity addressed above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication.  If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety.  Thank you for your cooperation.