[TACRAO] Listserv LSC-Tomball College Fair 10/11

Acosta, Chinda Chinda.Acosta at lonestar.edu
Fri Sep 21 15:26:27 CDT 2018

To whom it may concern,

I want to inform TACRAO that Lone Star College-Tomball College Fair on 10/11 is full and registration is now closed. Can you please provide this update on the website and FairPlanner so that all institutions will be aware. If I emailed the incorrect person, please forward my email, or if there's something else I'm supposed to do, please inform me. Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Chinda Acosta
Academic Advisor
Lone Star College - Tomball