[TACRAO] Listserv Rockwall ISD - New Dr. Gene Burton College & Career Academy

Megan Shutt megan.shutt at rockwallisd.org
Thu Sep 20 12:55:45 CDT 2018

Hello!

I wanted to introduce myself and let TACRAO members know about Rockwall ISD's new College & Career Academy. The Dr. Gene Burton Academy houses all Rockwal ISD's CTE programs and dual credit courses, along with offering adult college courses through Texas Tech and Collin College.

We have over 800 students per period on our campus. I would love to start having admissions representatives on our campus. We have a career center that is easy access for all of our students- so any handouts and swag is appreciated and welcomed! I want to be able to provide all college, technical, military program information to our students.

I would like to set up a group of admissions reps for October 22nd & 23rd , however whenever you are free to come to the Academy we will welcome you!  email: megan.shutt at rockwallisd.org ; 949.463.6921 cell.

Mrs. Megan Shutt, M.Ed

CTE Counselor

Dr. Gene Burton College & Career Academy

Rockwall ISD

[cid:5000ea56-e5e3-4b3d-a2dc-618798c667bd]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential

and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.RISD Employee Handbook 2017-2018 59 OPEN RECORDS NOTICE: This email and responses may be subject to Texas Open Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request. Please respond accordingly.