[TACRAO] Listserv Job Posting: Enrollment Services Coordinator - Houston

Lothringer, Robert RLothringer at twu.edu
Wed Sep 12 12:34:20 CDT 2018

All-

Please forward the below job posting to anyone who may be in interested in our Enrollment Services Coordinator position at the TWU Houston Campus.  This is a front-line position in our One-Stop shop that reports to the Registrar and provides basic Registrar Office services to the students, faculty, and staff of our Houston campus.

COORDINATOR, ENROLLMENT SERVICES - TWU HOUSTON CAMPUS

APPLY<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__careers.twu.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=37VaMruv69Ew5l7wobmZEq5XDszx2IlOhqMlChDZM2Q&s=62SLAf9zftnYCr_QBgABplsbzdFLuvj9W3brc8IA6LM&e=>

Department: Houston Center
Education: Bachelor's degree required. Experience may substitute for required degree on a year for year basis.
Experience: Minimum of three years of experience in a related area is required. Prior registration management operations experience in higher education preferred.
Requirement: Valid driver's license issued by the State of Texas and a safe driving record such as required to attain Driver's Authorization through the university.
Duties: Performs specialized administrative duties for the Houston Center in the area of Enrollment Services. Responsibilities include providing customer service to students, faculty, and staff, answering phone inquiries, advising students on use of online registration processes and processing of course registration paperwork. Work is performed under general supervision and performance is based upon completion of assignments and results obtained. The performance evaluation is conducted through the performance evaluation system and in accordance with the University Policies & Procedures. Texas Woman's University is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disabled, Veterans and Other Protected Groups.
Date Closed: Open until filled.

Thank you,
Bobby

Bobby Lothringer