[TACRAO] Listserv FW: Electronic submissions of high school documents

Elston, Ms. Tanya ELSTON at tarleton.edu
Tue Sep 11 16:01:21 CDT 2018

Good afternoon,

We have received the e-mail below in regards to receiving electronic application-related documents for students who are applying to our institution.  The name of this company is Scoir.  I was asked to send this out to our TACRAO family to see if your institutions are receiving documents from this company?  How are they received and what format ( PDF, Word, etc)?

Thank you,

Tanya Elston
Student Assessment Coordinator, Undergraduate Admissions
elston at tarleton.edu<mailto:elston at tarleton.edu> | uadm at tarleton.edu<mailto:uadm at tarleton.edu>
P: 254-968-9269 | F: 254-968-9951
Box T- 0030
Stephenville TX 76402

Includer | Harmony | Arranger | Positivity | Restorative
                                                                             StrengthsQuest™

Undergraduate Admissions is a part of the Division of Enrollment Management