[TACRAO] Listserv Name for CE Certificates

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Mon Sep 10 14:22:37 CDT 2018

Greetings, community college colleagues,

I'm looking for inspiration and all the coffee in the world isn't getting me there on this.

What does your institution call its workforce ed (continuing ed or noncredit) diplomas?

Looking for something to call these that (maybe) does not confuse these documents with credit-bearing Certificates of Completion...

Alternately, please indicate if you do not issue any type of ceremonial credential to these completers.

Thanks!

Regards,

Rebecca Griffith
District Director of Admissions and Records | Enrollment and Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College | Office: TREF 3104A
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817 515 1581 | rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>