[TACRAO] Listserv SETACRAO!!! Send me your Sound Bites, Please...

Akilah Martin AMartin at alvincollege.edu
Fri Sep 7 15:55:50 CDT 2018

Correction: Wednesday, September 12th:)

From: Akilah Martin
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 3:55 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: SETACRAO!!! Send me your Sound Bites, Please...

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

It's that time again, and I KNOOOOOW you have fall news to share with your TACRAO family (i.e. new hires, enrollment updates, career milestones, new things happening on your campus, do share):) Please send your Sound Bites to me by Tuesday, September 12 (amartin at alvincollege.edu<mailto:amartin at alvincollege.edu>). Thanks and have an amazing weekend.

Seeking Sound Bites from the following Southeast campuses:

Alvin Community College

American Inter-Continental University - Houston

Angelina College

Art Institutes of Houston, Austin, and San Antonio

Baylor College of Medicine

Brazosport College

College of the Mainland

Galveston College

Houston Baptist University

Houston Community College

Lamar State College - Orange

Lamar State College - Port Arthur

Lamar University

Lee College

Lone Star Community Colleges

Rice University

Sam Houston State University

San Jacinto College

South Texas College of Law

Texas A&M University - Galveston

Texas Chiropractic College

Texas Southern University

University of Houston

University of Houston - Clearlake

University of Houston - Downtown

University of St. Thomas

University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston

University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Centers

University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston
Wharton County Junior College

Thanks,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1FC79.ADB508A0]

Akilah A. Martin, M.Ed.
Director
College & Career Pathways
281.756.3746

www.alvincollege.edu/CollegeCareerPathways<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.alvincollege.edu_CollegeCareerPathways&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=4U0GBeJ0GlKluN1Ps-G0dvn_wDZG98t2IqbfUlTuqT4&s=x45n4eKnlcY_tVUocFeHnIpST2V1rMyF5ZRK0Gxy8Gk&e=>