[TACRAO] Listserv New Transcripts @ TJC

Thomas Elder teld at tjc.edu
Fri Sep 7 14:37:28 CDT 2018

Hello and Happy Friday to everyone,

I'd like to announce that TJC has updated our transcripts.

Starting today, our outgoing paper transcripts are printed on new paper with an updated front and back. The front side has the institutional logo inlaid with background text that reads, "THE COLLEGE OF EAST TEXAS". The background color has changed to a golden tone to reflect the black and gold colors of TJC. The wording on the backer has also been updated.

TJC is also happy to announce that we are sending eTranscripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. We have been in production for about two weeks. If you didn't know this, the National Student Clearinghouse has a default setting for each institution on your preferred delivery method. If a student selects 'Send to a school', the student is given a chance to select a state and then a school. At this time, the student will be notified if the transcript can be sent through SPEEDE. This is only an option if you have notified the NSC that SPEEDE is your preferred delivery method. Otherwise, the student must provide an email for the PDF to be delivered.

Please let us know if you have any problems receiving our transcripts -  paper or PDF or SPEEDE.

Have a great weekend,
Tom

Tom Elder
Director, Academic Services/
Registrar
(903)510-3038

[TJC Logo]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tjc.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=8J3zp6GCk-D-AKv_9xgDzvrwfIkbpbevP5eKihuYWHA&s=rr8_0OK_jeuLJB0oZwN7D24D8E9Jmdkqvlq0EJJIyRE&e=>
PO Box 9020, Tyler, TX 75711
1400 East Fifth St., Tyler, TX 75798