[TACRAO] Listserv Dual Credit and Residency

Amanda Straten astraten at mclennan.edu
Thu Sep 6 15:45:32 CDT 2018

This question is  being asked on our campus, "Can the residency questions be re-written by us for the purpose of simplifying the process for dual credit students?"  My thoughts are no, but I agreed to ask and see what others across the state are doing.  This would be for a separate dual credit only type application.

Thanks,
Amanda Straten
Coordinator/PDSO, Student Admissions
McLennan Community College
1400 College Drive
Waco, Tx 76708
Ph: (254)-299-8657
Text:  254-870-8858
Fax: (254)-299-6239
studentadmissions at mclennan.edu<mailto:studentadmissions at mclennan.edu> | www.mclennan.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mclennan.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=MaoBuPzhAEV-3VDm4t5AJ0A44P9cGumZ3lnWGCrr22E&s=ePuhN6QxrVJhcU3RaBJBB21Oj2z4O39-Jr73r5sx13k&e=>

[McLennanCC]