[TACRAO] Listserv Tuition Benefit Survey

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Wed Oct 31 11:21:34 CDT 2018

Good morning TACRAOland!  Can't wait to see many of you in just a few days as TACRAO Fort Worth gets underway!

Meantime, can I ask you to complete a very brief survey if your institution offers any form of free tuition or tuition reimbursement for spouses or dependents of employees?

Click here - Survey<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_7zEL0pJNEPZvWlKk2&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=tTbIN12uxKIfUbJloSzJd_CId5yCkLDXP2jEWs-oZxs&s=QaEfCU-oI0qTJFOMMx7Qb6abZOW4dKkJZb_SZmycC28&e=>

Thanks in advance for your responses and I will share what I learn.

Rebecca Griffith
District Director of Admissions and Records | Enrollment and Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College | Office: TREF 3104A
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817 515 1581 or 817 515 7778 | rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D35E24.0E52B010]

TACRAO Local Arrangements Committee 2018 -  Treasurer

.