[TACRAO] Listserv Greater East Texas College Night 2018 (Longview College Night)

Wade Cates WCates at kilgore.edu
Fri Oct 26 09:18:03 CDT 2018

Good morning TACRAO family!

As we near TACRAO East Texas week, I do not want anyone to miss out on attending probably the biggest fair in East Texas on Monday November 12 from 6:30 -8:30. For those of you who have not had a chance to register, have no fear for that chance is here!  I will post my invitation and registration form below so you can get it back to me asap.

Greetings from the Piney Woods of East Texas!  Kilgore College and Kilgore College - Longview are excited to partner with the counseling staffs of area high schools for this year's Greater East Texas College Night.  This is your invitation to participate in this annual TACRAO approved event.