[TACRAO] Listserv Online American Sign Language IV Course

McGilvray, Amy AMcGilvray at umhb.edu
Wed Oct 24 15:09:01 CDT 2018

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

I am looking for an online American Sign Language IV course being offered in Spring 2019 for two of our potential graduates.  Would anyone that might be offering such a course please email me directly at amcgilvray at umhb.edu<mailto:amcgilvray at umhb.edu>?  I would appreciate it!

Amy McGilvray '93, MBA '97
Registrar
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
UMHB Box 8425
900 College Street
Belton TX 76513
254-295-5077 (Office)
254-295-5052 (Fax)

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__1.bp.blogspot.com_-2DKL5NxRS7sqY_Tjac52rFmpI_AAAAAAAAALw_WSL46Vc1ArA_s1600_Facebook-5Ficon.jpg&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=24XmIexceQb-bghkqO5zpUzrwhXWGeu8wsxHoQBcNNI&s=IgD8l7JueqepLeiiY1M7FBb5I8A1vJ1G1PQ50eulZNc&e=]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_-23-21_pages_UMHB-2DRegistrars-2DOffice_137217316311826&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=24XmIexceQb-bghkqO5zpUzrwhXWGeu8wsxHoQBcNNI&s=hB7-Axr4o7NC_AezjoxQHhxBMvxyG6-SH8wJAf7MUDQ&e=>

[Tagline-Single-Purple]
****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE****
This message and any file attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only for the named individual(s). If you are not the named individual(s) you are strictly prohibited from disseminating, distributing, or copying this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. The sender expressly reserves all privileges and confidentiality which might otherwise be waived as a result of an erroneous or misdirected transmission. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of University of Mary Hardin-Baylor or any affiliated entity with another party by email without express written confirmation by an authorized agent of University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. www.umhb.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.umhb.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=24XmIexceQb-bghkqO5zpUzrwhXWGeu8wsxHoQBcNNI&s=eMKSpHzUAQLx3Qt4PmowCDpIR15UhMy6GRYXeKs9hxg&e=>