[TACRAO] Listserv 4th Call for Mentors-Conference 2018

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Tue Oct 23 17:05:56 CDT 2018

Need 3 more mentors folks - please start shaking people up who are attending!!

Appreciate all of the responses that I've gotten - you all are great!

Irene Robinson
Registrar
Admissions & Registrar's Office

Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Road
Alvin, TX 77511
Tel: 281.756.3501 |Fax: 281.756.3834
www.alvincollege.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.alvincollege.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=An1rLUUNU5aPXA_HE5FqTbrSqBJsgIViFYvXHWGFHxU&s=LDUIhEYBUj6kj9dnI6Vcwjxd-iZBELdwNfGpFwwt8r0&e=>
[ACC Red&Black_email]

TACRAO-Immediate Past President
2017-2018

[LAC-2018 tagline (588x155) (510x134)]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential student information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited under the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.*1232g; 34 CFR Part 99). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.