[TACRAO] Listserv 3rd Call for Mentors-Conference 2018

Paige Bussell Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu
Tue Oct 23 16:46:27 CDT 2018

Am I signed up?

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Irene Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:20 AM
To: 'Listserv TACRAO (tacrao at tamuc.edu)' <tacrao at tamuc.edu>
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv 3rd Call for Mentors-Conference 2018

Almost there TACRAO veteran members - I need an additional 10 mentors.

Please answer the call if you'll be attending conference - your help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you.

Newcomer's Committee

Rex Oliver

Michelle Walker
Irene Robinson, Chair

TACRAO-Immediate Past President
2017-2018

[LAC-2018 tagline (588x155) (510x134)]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential student information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited under the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.*1232g; 34 CFR Part 99). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.