[TACRAO] Listserv 3rd Call for Mentors-Conference 2018

Sanchez, Priscilla Priscilla.Sanchez at brazosport.edu
Tue Oct 23 12:45:21 CDT 2018

Hi Irene,

Count me in!

Thanks,
Priscilla

Priscilla Sanchez | Director, Admissions & Registrar | Brazosport College
Phone  979.230.3221 | Fax 979.230.3376 |E-mail Priscilla.Sanchez at brazosport.edu<mailto:Priscilla.Sanchez at brazosport.edu>
Admissions & Registrar Live Text Chat<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.livehelpnow.net_lhn_livechatvisitor.aspx-3Flhnid-3D15371-26zzwindow-3D38174-26d-3D39432-26custom1-3D-26custom2-3D-26custom3-3D&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=7TC6aHZcmCbxQF8LH1qDcagPYLDLYvSF2cFoV8fwMwI&s=YfK7-mDRp_JUjrr1QRhvVaV5msZ2kQd-EeLUdfTy-Ww&e=>
500 College Drive | Lake Jackson, TX  77566