[TACRAO] Listserv Withdrawal Deadlines

Miller, Tana tmiller at wtamu.edu
Mon Oct 22 17:45:23 CDT 2018

See responses for WTAMU Below.

Tana J Miller
West Texas A&M University
Assistant Vice President of Student Enrollment, Engagement and Success/Registrar
WTAMU Box 60877
Canyon, TX  79016-0001
Main (806)651-4911
Fax (806)651-4949
tmiller at wtamu.edu<mailto:tmiller at wtamu.edu>

Please let us know how we are doing by completing our Enrollment Management Registrar Survey.<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wtamuuw.az1.qualtrics.com_SE_-3FSID-3DSV-5Fbw0W9zXqLv3iFvK&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Veam6wFK19ooECF91dyRsCjYZwIIDq6lWeZ5MiTRV7M&s=jUrZ-KNejU-Ln0DDzaMA_xkl6_QguWHADs8DbHcJfCE&e=>

BUFFSTRONG  LEARNER   MAXIMIZER HARMONY INPUT  ARRANGER