[TACRAO] Listserv Mentors Needed

Miller, Tana tmiller at wtamu.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:20:45 CDT 2018

I am happy to serve as a mentor if you don't already have me down.  My information is in my email signature.

Tana J Miller
West Texas A&M University
Assistant Vice President of Student Enrollment, Engagement and Success/Registrar
WTAMU Box 60877
Canyon, TX  79016-0001
Main (806)651-4911
Fax (806)651-4949
tmiller at wtamu.edu

Please let us know how we are doing by completing our Enrollment Management Registrar Survey.

BUFFSTRONG  LEARNER   MAXIMIZER HARMONY INPUT  ARRANGER

NOTE: All students who are enrolled MUST submit a withdrawal form to the University if their plans change and they do not plan to attend.  This is important if a student has financial aid or scholarship payments which secure their schedules.  Withdrawals submitted after classes begin will have prorated charges based upon the State of Texas requirements:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wtamu.edu_administration_business-2Doffice-2Dtuition-2Drefund-2Dpolicy.aspx&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=s5cpzKuMl0eFrTbW3I0gPvcLiKY8ciok_N9hSr1HnDk&s=zcwF9X7va3tL85HAukSMUewKvy2m6ccH1qhNx1FI_Uc&e=

WT125 – Looking Ahead to West Texas A&M University’s 125th anniversary in 2035: www.wtamu.edu/wt125