[TACRAO] Listserv Mentors Needed

Sam Carrell SCarrell at uttyler.edu
Thu Oct 18 08:32:08 CDT 2018

I think I volunteered, but just in case I didn't, count me in:

Dr. Sam Carrell

Associate Registrar

The University of Texas at Tyler

Scarrell at uttyler.edu <mailto:Scarrell at uttyler.edu>

Thank you,

Dr. Sam Carrell, Ph.D., M.B.A.

Associate Registrar

Office of the Registrar

The University of Texas at Tyler

Ph: (903) 565-5925

Fax: (903) 565-5705

UT Tyler Honor Code:  I embrace honor and integrity.  Therefore, I choose not to lie, cheat, or steal, nor to accept the actions of those who do.