[TACRAO] Listserv International Question

Amanda Straten astraten at mclennan.edu
Tue Oct 16 09:57:59 CDT 2018

Hello,

Just a quick question.  Our office requires our F-1 students to submit an International Update Form each semester prior to registration.  This form asks everything from address information, to passport/visa number, to visa issue post/date, to the port of entry and marital status.  Processing these each semester has become cumbersome because we require the form and copies of visa, passport, and I-20 submitted prior to the registration hold being lifted from their accounts.  I'm just curious if other colleges require anything similar as a way to require student updates?  If so can you share your form/questions?  If not, what do you do to ensure the student's information is updated with your office in a timely manner?

Thanks,
Amanda Straten
Coordinator/PDSO, Student Admissions
McLennan Community College
1400 College Drive
Waco, Tx 76708
Ph: (254)-299-8657
Text:  254-870-8858
Fax: (254)-299-6239
studentadmissions at mclennan.edu<mailto:studentadmissions at mclennan.edu> | www.mclennan.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mclennan.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Hz5AaxY5HV1hDWqganJetTZWtwFTaiGS-rOF0I-VH7U&s=Gl6Bkn-glA9Pb2ea1_Nt8m8Ncix_x9DmfArOArVWY-s&e=>

[McLennanCC]