[TACRAO] Listserv Colleges at Dr. Burton Academy-Rockwall

Megan Shutt megan.shutt at rockwallisd.org
Thu Oct 11 14:43:51 CDT 2018

Hello,

I emailed around September 21st about colleges, technical schools, universities coming to the new college & career academy in Rockwall. I am not sure if am not getting replies or not- so I thought I would email out again!

Please email me directly at: megan.shutt at rockwallisd.org if you are interested in having a table and show casing your school on October 23rd. Our students are bused from two high schools to the Academy, so you will have new students from 9:30-3pm. Our lunch hour is from 11:25-1:25 which means most frequent number of students you are able to see. We welcome representatives all through out the year to come and set up shop for the day, an hour, or whatever time frame you got! I would like to get a group on the 23rd to kick start our college representations.

Thank you for your support! *PS Any college flags and handouts are much appreciated as we are a brand new campus!

Mrs.Megan Shutt, M.Ed

CTE Counselor

Dr. Gene Burton College & Career Academy

Rockwall ISD

[cid:836fa3c5-89d2-4ae8-a4f4-24f3eec2cecc]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential

and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.RISD Employee Handbook 2017-2018 59 OPEN RECORDS NOTICE: This email and responses may be subject to Texas Open Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request. Please respond accordingly.