[TACRAO] Listserv Day/Night Spring Schedule now available!

Jennifer Beal jbeal at nctc.edu
Thu Nov 29 14:49:47 CST 2018

Hello TACRAO,

The spring Day/Night schedule is now available on the TACRAO website. At this time we will not be continuing with the FairPlanner registration system and we will be going back to the old school way. If you utilize the excel spreadsheet there will be some fairs that have links for registration. This spreadsheet is a live real time document and all updates will be real time. If there is not a link to use then we will provide the contact information for the school counselor for you to contact to register for the fair. If you have any questions about the schedule please feel free to contact me at any time. Have a great week!

Jennifer Beal/ Chair-High School Relations
Texas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
jbeal at nctc.edu<mailto:jbeal at nctc.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D487F2.C5A57F60]

1200 Parker Square/ Flower Mound Texas 75028
Tel. 972.899.8416  /  Text 972.471.9545

NOTICE: This email message and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended solely for the recipient(s) to whom this email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, forward or otherwise distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately that you are not the person for whom this email was intended and delete this email (and attachments) from your system. Although every possible precaution is taken by North Central Texas College, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that every email (and any attachment) is free of any virus or malicious content before opening it. NCTC cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. Due to Texas' very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, and available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.