[TACRAO] Listserv Application processing time

Celeste N. Contreras ccontreras2 at lamar.edu
Mon Nov 26 17:05:49 CST 2018

All,

I am gathering data regarding average application processing time for Freshmen apps. By processing time, I am referring to the submission of the app from ApplyTexas to the acceptance decision. I realize we all experience high and low volume times. An average time frame for each would be very much appreciated. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you,

Niki Contreras, MS

Director of Admissions Operations

[1497637279056_PastedImage]

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.