[TACRAO] Listserv URGENT: Need more Mentors please!!

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Thu Nov 1 12:25:02 CDT 2018

We've had an influx of late mentee registrants this week, so I could really use 5 more mentors.  Please respond to this email with your name, institution, position and email if you're going to be attending conference and are willing to serve as a mentor.

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you & see you all soon.

Irene Robinson
Registrar
Admissions & Registrar's Office

Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Road
Alvin, TX 77511
Tel: 281.756.3501 |Fax: 281.756.3834
www.alvincollege.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.alvincollege.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=AHeECR289cetl55dY9KrxyrW9rswRYHfHRkKLEWE1LA&s=g192Y0Ckr_3bH8VbgrOSfDSNUYm8f2VkbHa0_LDlgAo&e=>
[ACC Red&Black_email]

TACRAO-Immediate Past President
2017-2018

[LAC-2018 tagline (588x155) (510x134)]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential student information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited under the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.*1232g; 34 CFR Part 99). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.