[TACRAO] Listserv NCAA Certification Coordinator at UTRGV

Sofia Montes sofia.montes at utrgv.edu
Wed May 30 21:56:09 CDT 2018

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3F861.02BA3430]The Office of the University Registrar at UTRGV is searching for a qualified individual to serve our Vaquero community as NCAA Certification Coordinator.  UTRGV is a Division I institution and a member of the Western Athletic Conference (WAC).

The NCAA certification coordinator reports to our Assistant Registrar for NCAA Certification. The full job description can be viewed here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__careers.utrgv.edu_postings_18127&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=56Sm56ByLMv7K98reEgzDmL8o9sh5MNGTXgsqoTlwrc&s=TPTeSXcmPQT1Xip9-BW8-v8b__zPpzZ1ufD4hrlE6IM&e=, and a visual summary is included for your convenience, too:

[cid:image007.jpg at 01D3F861.02BA3430]

Qualified candidates will hold a bachelor's degree and hold at least two years of experience in student admissions or registrar's offices.  Experience working with student athletes and knowledge of NCAA eligibility and certification regulations is strongly preferred.

Interested individuals are welcome to contact me directly any time.

Sincerely,

[cid:8635F6C8-B57B-482C-BD71-4C8544E01ACC]
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
RIO GRANDE VALLEY

UTRGV.EDU

Sofía Montes, M.Ed.
University Registrar
956-665-3650 * sofia.montes at utrgv.edu<mailto:sofia.montes at utrgv.edu>

Brownsville * Edinburg * Harlingen * McAllen
Rio Grande City * South Padre Island