[TACRAO] Listserv Midland College Transcripts Update

Angela Balch abalch at midland.edu
Mon May 21 11:12:50 CDT 2018

Midland College has revised our official transcript layout to a portrait format.  Students who have been enrolled in the Spring 2018 or later will have their transcripts printed in this new format.

Some students' transcripts may continue to be printed in the legacy format until their records have been transitioned over.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Angela

Angela Balch
Midland College, Registrar
432.685.4508
432.685.6401 Fax

Midland College is on Regular Hours:  Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.  Student Services is open on Tuesday evenings until 7 pm.

[MCCHAP_color_thumb]