[TACRAO] Listserv Structure of Registrar's Office

Sofia Montes sofia.montes at utrgv.edu
Thu May 17 18:19:46 CDT 2018

Hi, TACRAO Colleagues.

The Office of the Registrar at UTRGV is under the Division of Strategic Enrollment (not Financial Services/Student Accounting). As Registrar I report to our Associate Vice President for Strategic Enrollment, who reports to our VP for Enrollment. Our VP for Enrollment reports directly to the President. Our Strategic Enrollment family includes Undergraduate Admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid, Student Data Analysis and Support, Student Service Centers, Recruitment and Scholarships.

Have a good evening,

[cid:8635F6C8-B57B-482C-BD71-4C8544E01ACC]
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
RIO GRANDE VALLEY

UTRGV.EDU

Sofía Montes, M.Ed.
University Registrar
956-665-3650 * sofia.montes at utrgv.edu<mailto:sofia.montes at utrgv.edu>

Brownsville * Edinburg * Harlingen * McAllen
Rio Grande City * South Padre Island