[TACRAO] Listserv Job Posting - Manager of Admissions

Resendez, Ashlie ashlie.resendez at lonestar.edu
Mon May 7 15:32:55 CDT 2018

Good Afternoon!
Lone Star College-CyFair Office of Admissions and Records is seeking to fill a Manager of Admission position.  This position is responsible for overseeing all admission and registration front desk and call center activities.  In addition, they will assist in developing and directing processes to ensure the integrity of student records and state reporting, preparing and disseminating administrative reports, and coordinating student communications as it relates to admission, registration and payment.  This person is an integral part of the Office of Admissions and Records and is Responsible for other reasonable, related duties as assigned.

The detailed job description and application can be found at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lonestar.taleo.net_careersection_jobdetail.ftl-3Fjob-3D18000096-26lang-3Den-23.WvCj0vLJegY.email&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=VesWit1H6Mj2ZWaFCYSykWUh20zucAcp3brW8T3Tzbg&s=9CuQQcwPyj30uKb4sjKgQD9K4mBBzl2DOyGa-OQv0vw&e=.

Thank  you,
Ashlie

Ashlie Resendez, MA
Dean of Student Services
Lone Star College - CyFair
9191 Barker Cypress Rd.
Cypress, TX  77433
ph: 281-290-3982
fax: 832-482-1085
ashlie.resendez at lonestar.edu<mailto:ashlie.resendez at lonestar.edu>

LSC 20|20 "We act intentionally with no fear to inspire excellence. We put our trust in others, knowing we are better together. And it's all because our students matter."

For general inquiries please contact Student Services Main Line for immediate assistance at 281-290-3200.