[TACRAO] Listserv 2018-2019 Day/Night Schedule and NEW Registration System

Bazan, Leticia Leticia.Bazan at tamucc.edu
Tue May 1 09:20:35 CDT 2018

Good Morning TACRAO,

The High School Relations Committee is excited to inform the membership that we are just weeks away from introducing the online fair registration system "Fair Planner."

More information will be sent across the listserve and to the Day/Night schedule contacts with login information, dates and instructions.

Subscribers to the Day/Night schedule will be able to see the scheduled fairs for each region, and RSVP for fairs online. Our hope is to have the registration system up by June 15th.

Here are the TACRAO weeks for the 2018-2019 recruitment cycle:

Fall 2018
Sept 10-14           Dallas I and Southeast Texas
Sept 17-21          Dallas II and Coastal Bend
Sept 24-28           Central Texas and Rio Grande Valley
Oct 1-5                  Houston I and West Texas
Oct 8-12               Houston II and Panhandle
Oct 22-26             San Antonio and El Paso
Oct 29-Nov 2      Fort Worth
Nov 12-16            East Texas and Gulf Coast

Spring 2019
Jan 21-25             Dallas III and Fort Worth II
Jan 29-Feb 1       Houston III

Stayed tuned for more information.

Best regards,
Leticia Bazan