[TACRAO] Listserv Moving

Jeremy Thomas Jeremy.Thomas at blinn.edu
Fri Jun 29 18:05:12 CDT 2018

Happy Friday Everyone,

Four years ago, I was afforded the opportunity to join Andi Liner, Dennis Crowson, and others at Blinn College who are some of the best student affairs professionals in the state.  I have learned a lot from each of you and I thank you for your continual support, but all good things do come to an end.  My last day at Blinn College will be Friday, July 6.  Starting Monday, July 9, I will begin my new position as Vice President for Enrollment and Student Services at Oklahoma City Community College.

I am thankful for my TACRAO family and for the professional networks that I have developed.  I cannot thank everyone enough.  From state committees, to helping answer procedural questions, I can say that this is an organization that supports each other.

If you are ever in Oklahoma, please stop in and visit.  My new email address is Jeremy.L.Thomas at occc.edu

Hopefully I will get to visit with everyone soon.

Jeremy

Jeremy L. Thomas, Ed.D.
Dean of Student Success
Blinn College