[TACRAO] Listserv Position Available at Texas A&M University Kingsville

Jennifer L. Minke Jennifer.Minke at tamuk.edu
Thu Jun 28 12:46:28 CDT 2018

We have an open regional recruiter position in Houston.  If you or someone you know is interested, you can find more information on the following website:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com_TAMUK-5FExternal_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ER17Ibb2IKrZZmWRHyUoGzJOIRlLWr4CgJPoSUs6jB8&s=UPV6o9_3Pob4MbagssR-b-4TU6FG2di2ncLLjcYfKdE&e=

The position is posted as Regional Advisor II (Houston) and is a full-time staff position.

I am posting this on behalf of our Executive Director of Admission, Shelly Key.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Minke, Associate Director of Admission
Office of Admission
Texas A&M University Kingsville
700 University Blvd, MSC 128
Kingsville TX  78363