[TACRAO] Listserv TSI Question

Chalon, Grace GChalon at twu.edu
Mon Jun 25 14:12:44 CDT 2018

AT TWU, we consider a “D” passing for core courses.  We interpret the bullet “Other indicators of readiness as determined by the institution” (manual, page 2.7) to mean that TWU can accept a lower grade for core courses, since we accept D grades as passing.  For us, the student would be ‘meeting TSI obligation’.

Grace Chalon
TWU