[TACRAO] Listserv SETACRAO!!! Send me your Sound Bites, Please...

Akilah Martin AMartin at alvincollege.edu
Mon Jun 25 13:40:39 CDT 2018

Hi There SETACRAO!!!!

Are there no sounds to be heard???? Reminder, if you have any pictures, news or anything interesting you want included in the Summer TACRAO newsletter, I need it today. Please email to me at amartin at alvincollege.edu<mailto:amartin at alvincollege.edu>. Thanks, have a Marvelous Monday.

Seeking Sound Bites from the following Southeast campuses:

Alvin Community College

American Inter-Continental University - Houston

Angelina College

Art Institutes of Houston, Austin, and San Antonio

Baylor College of Medicine

Brazosport College

College of the Mainland

Galveston College

Houston Baptist University

Houston Community College

Lamar State College - Orange

Lamar State College - Port Arthur

Lamar University

Lee College

Lone Star Community Colleges

Rice University

Sam Houston State University

San Jacinto College

South Texas College of Law

Texas A&M University - Galveston

Texas Chiropractic College

Texas Southern University

University of Houston

University of Houston - Clearlake

University of Houston - Downtown

University of St. Thomas

University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston

University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Centers

University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston
Wharton County Junior College

Thanks,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1FC79.ADB508A0]

Akilah A. Martin, M.Ed
Director
College & Career Pathways
281.756.3746

www.alvincollege.edu/CollegeCareerPathways<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.alvincollege.edu_CollegeCareerPathways&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=O1NKmDQMt68AWoxyD1Emlj_JUzut2hl8XhgoTV1H_nU&s=0hPr8hBZJXzk6iHnNuQOn7wZwdOtxCvDLMZQvxd9-TE&e=>