[TACRAO] Listserv Continuing education solutions

Andrea Liner andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Mon Jun 25 09:33:29 CDT 2018

Blinn College is exploring new solutions to help with continuing education registration and management of revenue, etc.  If you are using a solution, other than your SIS, can you send me the solution your are using?  Also, can you provide me with any pros and cons to the solution?  I would greatly appreciate it.

Andi Liner
Andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Blinn College

Sent from Mail<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__go.microsoft.com_fwlink_-3FLinkId-3D550986&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Fa80_gWSKvGOZ3goJo6x9CfGPKB-laB68JT-lgqr6Og&s=mNa6D3pL2tQ3zUMjCsM7Uli5vWVpSy_h8bhRRKD-Zr0&e=> for Windows 10