[TACRAO] Listserv NMMI Athletic Academic Advisor

Smith, Kalith KSmith at NMMI.edu
Fri Jun 22 10:31:39 CDT 2018

Good morning,

NMMI has an opening for an advisor to work primarily with our athletes. A link to the post is included below. Closing date is July 8. This position reports through academics.

Please forward to anyone who may be interested. I’m open to answer any questions.

Have a great weekend!

Kalith

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.nmmi.edu_human-2Dresources_employment-2Dopportunites_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Xndr77x_teaUlwcGsX5hPFdfPRGZ8z_j4HgG6WPrt7E&s=BFU0Pe2BlVLPDK5ae5-iqJPKx62OIBBwUtmZJM_GcVk&e=

Sent from my iPhone
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.