[TACRAO] Listserv Summer Meeting Hotel Rooms

Papari, Joe jpapari at mail.smu.edu
Fri Jun 15 07:04:05 CDT 2018

Hello TACRAO,
In looking at the Double Tree Hotel reservations for the summer meetings made thus far, I see that some of you have multiple rooms reserved under your name.  As we're running into a room shortage situation, I need those with multiple rooms to review your reservation and determine if the multiple rooms are still needed and if they are to please change the room reservation to the actual name who will be occupying the room.

We're trying to get a better feel of how many rooms we truly have left for those nights.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Joe Papari
Director of Enrollment Services
Southern Methodist University

TACRAO<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tacrao.org_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=my_COrVMtUKfvvUS3wNYkRhXyRGlXzaIJ-oSR8P508Q&s=2leovCCTLY9Jc4BqY0TkaLufzbMSfxPNk6sKa52ZwCg&e=> President 2017-2018
jpapari at smu.edu<mailto:jpapari at smu.edu>
V: 214-768-2056

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D35E24.0E52B010]