[TACRAO] Listserv High School Day/Night Schedule Update

Bazan, Leticia Leticia.Bazan at tamucc.edu
Fri Jun 1 15:59:58 CDT 2018

Good Morning TACRAO Friends,

The High School Relations Committee is excited to announce that we are only a few weeks away from launching the new online Fair Planner System. More information will come to you as we get closer to our go live date about how to register for fairs, communications, and access to the system.

In the meantime, now is a perfect opportunity to review your TACRAO membership and delegates. Only TACRAO members, and Day/Night Schedule subscribers will have access to the system. Your TACRAO login will be required to access the schedule, and register for fairs.

If you are the primary/affiliate contact for your institution you can make roster updates yourself via tacrao.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tacrao.org&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=hRU1RUSKuZolcfftS66OijDRaYXthYBIz6CPKXtOkKE&s=v8WQWDRVjGo6EH4Dt9qbCLnBxfF3W8KjniZBvLadmJs&e=>. If they need to add additional members beyond you allotted membership numbers, Brenda Schumann - TACRAO Secretary can assist ( brenda.schumann at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:brenda.schumann at austin.utexas.edu>).  Equal swap of members (adding/deleting) can be done by the primary/affiliate contact.

If your institution has not paid the $250 subscription to access the college day/night program already, institutions should have access to pay online via tacrao.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tacrao.org&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=hRU1RUSKuZolcfftS66OijDRaYXthYBIz6CPKXtOkKE&s=v8WQWDRVjGo6EH4Dt9qbCLnBxfF3W8KjniZBvLadmJs&e=> . The primary contacts username is typically the e-mail address. If the password is unknown, a new password can be requested. Payment can also be submitted by check.

Please use the next few days to review and update your rosters. If you have questions about your institution's membership please contact the TACRAO Secretary for assistance.  Given the volume of potential TACRAO changes to the roster, please allow any manual updates at least five business days for the changes to be made.

For question or concerns about the Fair Planner system please let me know.

Cross your fingers - 15 days until Go-Live!

Have a great weekend!
Leticia Bazan
TACRAO High School Relations Chair

[cid:image001.png at 01D3F9C1.95CFE330]