[TACRAO] Listserv Users of Hyland OnBase or Perceptive Brainware OCR

Lothringer, Robert RLothringer at twu.edu
Tue Jul 31 08:42:54 CDT 2018

On behalf of our Admissions Processing Office, we are looking to find institutional users of either Hyland OnBase  or Perceptive Brainware OCR scanning.

If your institution does use either of these products for OCR, would you mind providing your OCR scanning person's contact information?  You can email it directly to rlothringer at twu.edu<mailto:rlothringer at twu.edu> or jrickey at twu.edu<mailto:jrickey at twu.edu>.

Thank you!

Bobby Lothringer
University Registrar
Texas Woman's University