[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Day/Night Registration NOW AVAILABLE on FAIRPLANNER

Bazan, Leticia Leticia.Bazan at tamucc.edu
Fri Jul 27 10:22:27 CDT 2018

Hello Everyone,

Registration is now available for universities and colleges to RSVP for their fall TACRAO Fairs.

Registering for Fairs

Attached is a quick guide to registration. There are instructions provided to register for the first-time, and steps for adding fairs later. Please consult the PDF or excel file for a complete listing of all college fairs.

Fair Invitations

You may not receive invitations to fairs, so please consider these documents as your invitation. However, there are a handful of fairs that are listed as  "Invitation Only/Private" and require a separate registration with the school contact. A listing of those schools is available on the Day/Night Events page, on the TACRAO website.

Receiving Confirmation Emails

You will receive a  confirmation email for each event you register for (for example, if you register for 50 events, expect 50 emails). Each email will have a link back to the FairPlanner event. Once you have completed registration, you can review the fairs you registered for or communicate with the fair host through FairPlanner.

Websites

Here are the website you will use moving forward:

TACRAO Day/Night Events Website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tacrao.org_content.asp-3Fcontentid-3D175&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=hp2QAayB9Fjg9FrCImGfnV4DT0n3Z68o112ic-AB4VU&s=7AxFlCY101eAp67R-JMzk1AWF7FSc5cRjAAmtkunNYY&e=

FairPlanner Login Website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__fairplanner.gotocollegefairs.com_web_login.php-3Fclient-3Dgtcf&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=hp2QAayB9Fjg9FrCImGfnV4DT0n3Z68o112ic-AB4VU&s=MfEYFWcwd4E5FEmo6ckqoRRcuYtvu_ANi0aHwooCOVk&e=

On behalf of the TACRAO High School Relations Committee, we thank you for your patience and understanding as we have implemented this new system. We will continue to work with our Fair Hosts and with each university and college to facilitate a smooth registration process.

Please do not hesitate to contact any member of the High School Relations Committee or myself for assistance. Our information is listed on the Day/Night Events website at the bottom.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Leticia Bazan

TACRAO High School Relations Committee Chair

Director of Student Recruitment

Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi

P: 361-825-2292