[TACRAO] Listserv Residency Question

Beale, Hazel hazel at dcccd.edu
Thu Jul 26 12:51:44 CDT 2018

You are correct.  Student starts her residency when she filed the I-485.  You can update the status as long as they met Texas residency.  Do keep in mind employment under OPT doesn't apply.  Have a good day!

Hazel Beale
Brookhaven College Admissions
3939 Valley View Lane
Farmers Branch, TX 75244-4997