[TACRAO] Listserv Job posting for Lamar State College Port Arthur

Tammy L. Riley rileytl at lamarpa.edu
Fri Jul 20 08:41:42 CDT 2018

Hello,
We are interested in posting our Registrar opening on your webpage. Here is the URL: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lamarpa.peopleadmin.com_postings_1252&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=9-Qk-CEvalUqq1HWbFC7XWwGTUjIGiJrC8D50A-hTdE&s=St0vQ3IK0IhZL8viFUZeTajAC8IbsDkLl2d6zQk8fTo&e=
Can you use this link to post the Registrar for Lamar State College - Port Arthur?  If you need anything else, please let me know.
Sincerely,

Tammy Riley
Director of Human Resources
Lamar State College - Port Arthur
Office: 409-984-6237
Fax: 409-984-6057
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D16294.DC4DC0A0]

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar State College-Port Arthur (MEMBER THE TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY SYSTEM) Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.