[TACRAO] Listserv Credit Articulation for Post-Bachelor Students

Tara N. Schulze Tara.Schulze at tamuk.edu
Thu Jul 12 11:32:25 CDT 2018

Good Morning TACRAO,

We typically do not post transfer credit for our post-bachelor students.  Our College of Engineering, whose programs all have ABET accreditation, is asking us to post/articulate all core, all math, and all science coursework taken by a student coming to TAMUK for a second degree in one of our Engineering programs. The College tells us that this is required by ABET.  I have been unable to find this type of specific information on the ABET.org website.

Does anyone know if this truly an ABET requirement?

Tara Schulze, M.S.
Transfer Services Manager
Texas A&M University-Kingsville
700 University Blvd. MSC 128