[TACRAO] Listserv Moving

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Mon Jul 2 08:01:15 CDT 2018

Best wishes to my most unusual TACRAO 'mentee'!  We'll miss you - but I know you'll do great things in OKC.

Regards,

Rebecca Griffith
District Director of Admissions and Records | Enrollment and Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College | Office: TREF 3104A
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817 515 1581 | rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>

Summer hours through July 27, 2018: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday.  Closed on Fridays.