[TACRAO] Listserv Moving

Sofia Montes sofia.montes at utrgv.edu
Sun Jul 1 23:31:05 CDT 2018

Congratulations!  Best wishes to you, Jeremy! You're always welcome at TACRAO; don't forget that!

Sincerely,

Sofía Montes, M.Ed.
University Registrar
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
956-665-3650 * sofia.montes at utrgv.edu<mailto:sofia.montes at utrgv.edu>

Brownsville * Edinburg * Harlingen * McAllen
Rio Grande City * South Padre Island