[TACRAO] Listserv Redesigned THED website

Reyna, Victor Victor.Reyna at THECB.state.tx.us
Tue Dec 18 11:49:11 CST 2018

Happy Holidays Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the redesign of the Texas Higher Education Data website: www.txhighereddata.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.txhighereddata.org&d=DwMFAg&c=RMnmm6VPZn6InKz70COhA6ljkuRx8qD28wOQIYh-aEY&r=j7_TPcaJoLllJNZOn_aS-5MU6I8zb6Ex4wjnYRQ64xthFCIZNdqlVlSD1LWVjZMy&m=iZFZwVdvlXOothaGo4nleVMbnyDT4MLcQyFVVtd6PK4&s=HR-7Rl9pC-sWzwCNZYY6D099pKWZrItnM5uUSiUnMGg&e=>. It's long been known for its myriad links, but no more. We hope you will find the redesigned page more user-friendly and streamlined. It is also more closely aligned to 60x30TX. Check out a very short video tour<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3D3YV3iybCEF4&d=DwMFAg&c=RMnmm6VPZn6InKz70COhA6ljkuRx8qD28wOQIYh-aEY&r=j7_TPcaJoLllJNZOn_aS-5MU6I8zb6Ex4wjnYRQ64xthFCIZNdqlVlSD1LWVjZMy&m=iZFZwVdvlXOothaGo4nleVMbnyDT4MLcQyFVVtd6PK4&s=EE6laRiRUEhc2Y-Cglg-UzER7eWxKFcno4yvamHzASc&e=> to help locate your go-to resources in the new menu.

And if you have any trouble finding something, the A-Z index<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.txhighereddata.org_generatelinks2.cfm-3FSection-3DAZIndex&d=DwMFAg&c=RMnmm6VPZn6InKz70COhA6ljkuRx8qD28wOQIYh-aEY&r=j7_TPcaJoLllJNZOn_aS-5MU6I8zb6Ex4wjnYRQ64xthFCIZNdqlVlSD1LWVjZMy&m=iZFZwVdvlXOothaGo4nleVMbnyDT4MLcQyFVVtd6PK4&s=3yEgz2HBDH4NwjNyydLbd2ptZ8uxqbMDSP23Xwreuw4&e=> or the search bar at the bottom of the homepage are easy ways to locate things as well.

On behalf of my THECB colleagues and myself, we wish you a happy holiday break. We are looking forward to our annual accountability update just after the first of the year. It's always an exciting time to monitor the progress toward our state goals and targets and measure our impact on students in Texas. We know the end of the year is especially busy for IR, IE, and reporting officials. Thank you for your hard work and I hope you enjoy some R&R over the holidays.

Victor Reyna
Education Data Center, Assistant Director
Planning and Accountability
Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
Email: Victor.Reyna at thecb.state.tx.us<mailto:Victor.Reyna at thecb.state.tx.us>
Office: (512) 427-6286

[60x30TX-logo small]