[TACRAO] Listserv Director of Undergraduate Recruitment and Director of Undergraduate Admission

Dara Newton dara.newton at utrgv.edu
Mon Dec 10 13:04:03 CST 2018

Good Afternoon TACRAO!

The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley currently has two new positions open, closing date December 18, 2018.  If you or someone you know is interested in working in a warm climate and close to the beach, all while helping students gain a college education and graduate with a bachelor’s degree, then, one of these positions just might be right…and might I add, you will get to work with some of the best in the profession (I’m not name dropping – Sofia Montes, Maggie Hinojosa, Griselda Castilla, Andi Scott, Debbie Gilchrest, and so many more)! 😊  Did I mention it’s sunny and 65 today, Mexican food, pace of life….would you like me to go on?

For More Info:

            Director of Undergraduate Admissions, https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__careers.utrgv.edu_postings_19704&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=fYOWMA93SHihMCOZEH2GwB1RaCiJZPS5QBjuIALKdc0&s=uwvxH2cQ3oiGPXSNN0qk1gX08baS1xHR7GvwhHWZpH8&e=

            Director of Undergraduate Recruitment, https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__careers.utrgv.edu_postings_19702&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=fYOWMA93SHihMCOZEH2GwB1RaCiJZPS5QBjuIALKdc0&s=Azac_m07jngHLGQ1Bqfs_wSBYeo2C3sS-f99gm_qSGQ&e=
Happy Commencement Week (for most),

Dara

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D1D04C.3BA73200]
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
RIO GRANDE VALLEY

UTRGV.EDU

Dara M. Newton
Associate Vice President for Strategic Enrollment
956-665-2925 • dara.newton at utrgv.edu<mailto:dara.newton at utrgv.edu>

 Brownsville • Edinburg • Harlingen