[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Reyna, Oscar Oscar.Reyna at tamucc.edu
Mon Aug 13 14:33:32 CDT 2018

Wanda,

Congratulations on your retirement!  It is hard to see you go but you deserve this next chapter in your life to enjoy with your family.  Thank you for all you have done for TACRAO, the things you have done for so many students throughout your years of service and for the impact you have made across the State of Texas.

I hope we still get to catch up at the Past-Presidents Council this year!

Congratulations again!

Oscar Reyna
Executive Director of Recruitment & Admissions
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
6300 Ocean Drive, Unit 5774
Office of Recruitment & Admissions
Corpus Christi, Texas  78412-5774
O. 361-825-5934 F. 361-825-5887

[/Users/oscarreyna/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1615413265]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential student information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited under the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.*1232g; 34 CFR Part 99). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.