[TACRAO] Listserv Bes Wishes on Your Retirement

Hall, John A. (University Registrar) jhall at mail.smu.edu
Mon Aug 13 13:02:02 CDT 2018

Dear Wanda:

Best wishes as you enter this new phrase of your life for much enjoyment and success.

It has been a delight to work with you and to enjoy your friendship over the last 32 years, and it has been fun to share a bus ride with you on all those TACRAO, SACRAO and AACRAO special event outings over the years.

It is with much admiration and great respect that I've watched your career. As Irene stated, your dedication, tenacity and devotion to higher education and the students we serve has always brightly shined. Your hard work on behalf of our professional associations has helped shape them and make them better. You have mentored hundreds of young professionals, as well as a few of us older professionals.

We'll miss you in our profession, but I know you family will enjoy having more of your time.

With kindest regards,

John

John Hall
University Registrar